Electronic Journal Resources
- UHM Library Electoronic Resources Page
- PubMed – is a free database of literatures, abstracts and some full text articles on life sciences and biomedical topics. Type in keywords to search papers of your interest.
- Pubget – is a biomedicine search engine similar to PubMed. The biggest advantage is that it displays the PDFs of papers directly if they are available to UH. Access using your UH username and password.
- Mouse Genome Informatics (MGI) – provides integrated access to data on the genetics, genomics and biology of the laboratory mouse.
- EMAGE – is a free database of in situ gene expression patterns in the mouse embryo.
- BLAST – enables comparison of DNA and protein sequences of your interest and of databases.
- Ensembl – provides a centralised resource for geneticists, molecular biologists and other researchers studying the genomes of various organisms, including human and mouse.
Home department pages of associated departments